So you want to have your cake and lose weight, too? That impossible dream can become a reality, according to Jorge Cruise and Dr. Mehmet Oz. Jorge has become an expert in using the newest low-carbohydrate flours and zero-calorie sweeteners to make sweet treats without the guilt. He is the author of “The 100: Count ONLY Sugar Calories and Lose Up to 18 Lbs. in 2 Weeks” (click here to order now).
Jorge recommends coconut flour, almond flour and flaxseed flour. His books include recipes as well as diets, such as “Happy Hormones, Slim Belly: Over 40? Lose 7 lbs. the First Week, and Then 2 lbs. Weekly Guaranteed” and “The Belly Fat Cure Fast Track: Discover the Ultimate Carb Swap and Drop Up to 14 lbs. the First 14 Days” (click for details).
Read my exclusive interview with Jorge and get his favorite low-calorie, low carbohydrate cookie recipe by clicking here.
Flours that Jorge suggests you try, as reported in the Examiner:
- Coconut flour is high in protein and fiber, but low in digestible carbohydrates. Try it in breaded foods by clicking here to get Bob’s Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour.
- Almond flour can be used for baking and benefits with its high protein count and monounsaturated fats. Use it in your favorite recipes by clicking here to get Bob’s Red Mill Flour Almond Meal.
- Flaxseed flour can be used to make cakes, cookies and other goodies, and is high in omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. Benefit from this change by clicking here to order Now Foods Organic Flax Seed Meal.
Experience the magic for yourself with Jorge’s two-minute cake recipe below. And learn more about how just counting the sugar in your foods can help you lose weight fast and easily by clicking here now to get Jorge’s new book, “The 100: Count ONLY Sugar Calories and Lose Up to 18 Lbs. in 2 Weeks.”
- 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend (Tip: It contains 75 percent fewer calories than sugar! Buy Truvia Baking Blend now by clicking here.)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (Tip: Order gluten-free JK Gourmet Almond Flour now by clicking here.)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (Tip: We recommend Ghirardelli Chocolate Baking Cocoa – click to order.)
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (Tip: For best results, choose extra-virign, organic oil, such as Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – click for details.)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp half & half
Directions: Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until the mixture is even and smooth (no lumps). Pour 1/4 of the mixture into a mug and microwave for 2 minutes. Refrigerate remaining batter for later.