Paleo and high fat low carb ketogenic diets can achieve more than weight loss. They can supplement and even, in some cases, replace medication for many diseases. And in some cases, they can transform lives.
Learn more by reading:
- How a little boy found relief after having 300 seizures a day by clicking here
- How Dr. Terry Wahls reversed her multiple sclerosis by clicking here
A variety of books have been written to provide research and instruction for parents, physicians and patients on this topic. If you have additional suggestions, please let me know.
Cancer, epilepsy and multiple sclerosis diet books:
- For cancer, the most in-depth and expert book is “Cancer as a Metabolic Disease: On the Origin, Management, and Prevention of Cancer” by renowned physician Dr. Thomas Seyfried.
- For epilepsy, read “Ketogenic Diets.” Coauthored by four respected experts from Johns Hopkins, it’s a detailed guide both to the correct dietary approach for epilepsy and the latest information on how ketogenic diets can be used for other diseases.
- And for MS, read “The Wahls Protocol: How I Beat Progressive MS Using Paleo Principles and Functional Medicine.”
- For multiple conditions, read “The Cantin Ketogenic Diet: For Cancer, Type I Diabetes & Other Ailments.”